Our experienced coaches offer training programs in virtually all athletic events, including distance/Cross country running, sprints, relays, all jumps and throws year-round. Workouts are held 5 days/week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays (at 6pm) and Saturdays (at 9am) at locations in the West Toronto, primarily Centennial Park. Some groups also train at the Toronto Track and Field Center at York University.
Athletes train for and compete in Athletics Ontario and Minor Track Association and Masters and other organized, approved or sanctioned events year-round. Indoor Track season runs from December – March, Outdoor Track season runs from April – July and Cross Country season runs from August – November.
Registration is open year-round. Fill out our registration form below and we’ll be in touch to find the best group to meet your needs!
Our membership term runs January 1 – December 31 (or portions thereof for the first year only) and subsequent fees are charged on an annual basis.
Competitive memberships include the following:
- Unlimited training sessions with our coaches
- Club jacket
- Competition jersey
- Technical t-shirt
- Entry into all coach and club approved competitions
- Registration with Minor Track Association, Athletics Ontario, Masters or other recognized association
- Subsidies for high performance/Championship meets for athletes meeting various standards
All inclusive membership fees for the 2019 season (HST included):
- 12 & under (born in 2008 or later): $450
- 13 – 29 (born in 1991 – 2007): $550
- Masters competitive and 30+ (born 1989 or earlier): $150
- Non-competitive (all ages): $150
Submit now for more info!
2019 Registration Forms - New Members
To register with ETrack please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will first determine the appropriate training group and coach. To register with the club. the following forms will then need to be filled out and submitted to the coach along with payment:
- 2019 ETrack Membership form, providing general information about you (for athletes of all ages).
- 2019 Athletics Ontario Membership form that assoicates us wtih the province’s governing body and provides general insurance (for athletes 13 years and older).
- 2019 Athletics Ontarion Power of Attorney form required for us to enter you into an Athletics Ontario event and allows us to sign the race waiver on your behalf (for athletes 13 years and older).
2019 Registration Forms - Existing Members
Please fill out the appropriate registration forms below and return them to your coach, along with payment for 2019:
Athletes of all ages complete and submit a registration form for ONE club to your coach (if you are unsure which club you are registered with, please speak with your coach):
- 2019 Etobicoke Huskies-Striders Track & Field Club Registration
- 2019 Gladstone Track & Field Club Registration
Athletes 13 years and older complete and submit both Athletics Ontario forms below to your coach: