WELCOME TO ETOBICOKE TRACK!
Since 1963, countless athletes have achieved impressive results with Etobicoke Track-affiliated clubs in the west end of Toronto. Our athletes have a long history of participation in Olympic games, national and provincial championships, high school and public school finals, road racing, GTA-area athletic events, and numerous international competitions. Several of our athletes hold records and top-10 results at the provincial and national level. Our exceptional coaching staff focuses on providing each athlete with the direction, environment, and developmental support to attain their personal best. Training programs are offered for sprinting, distance, throws, and jumps for athletes of all ages and abilities, with a flexible, year-round training schedule offering practices up to five days per week. Whether you are just starting out or looking to sharpen your competitive edge, here are some of the benefits you can expect when you train with us:
- High-calibre coaching for athletes of all ages and abilities
- Many training groups to choose from, depending on area of focus, schedule and training location
- Year-round training and competition for all competitive seasons (indoor track, outdoor track, and cross country)
- Membership with Minor Track Association (MTA), Athletics Ontario (AO), Masters, Special Olympics, and other recognized associations is included
- Build confidence and develop skills that can be used on the track, in the classroom, and beyond
- Build lifelong friendships
We train primarily at Centennial Stadium and other Centennial Park locations, in Etobicoke. Some groups practice at the Toronto Track and Field Center at York University. In winter several other training locations in the west Toronto vicinity are used.
Due to the improving nature of COVID-19 concerns, we have reverted to our normal and regular workouts but continue to monitor accredited health and athletic association guidelines.
Please consult with your coach to confirm, when and where, practices are being held. If you are newcomer or are interested in our club membership, please do not hesitate to call 416 258 2888
Etrack Annual General Meeting
Stay tuned in the next few months for our club’s annual general meeting. Time and place will be sent to members shortly.
1-385 The West Mall Toronto, ON, M9C 1E7 | (416) 258-2888 | email@example.com