18 Glos Road Toronto, ON, M9C 2Z9
When can I register?
We accept registrations year-round! Contact us to confirm prorated first-year pricing.
What are your age requirements?
We train athletes of all ages and abilities, at least 5 days per week. Get in touch with us to find out training schedules for all coaches, events and age groups.
What are the registration fees? What do these cover?
Registration fee details can be found on our registration page. Fees inclue the following:
- Annual club membership dues
- Coaching, development plans
- Facility rentals (except indoors)
- Club jacket
- Club technical training t-shirt
- Club race jersey
- Registration with the appropriate governing body (Minor Track Association, Athletics Ontario, etc.)
- Meet entry fees for all club and coach approved meets
- Subsidies for provincial/national/championship/many invitationals, with club/event standards
- All taxes
Where do you train?
We train primarily in Centennial Stadium and Centennial Park vicinity, most months. During the winter (December – March) we use various nearby locations in the west end of Toronto, as well as the Toronto Track and Field Center at York University. Get in touch with us to find out specific training schedules and locations.