Welcome to Etobicoke Track!
Since 1963 countless athletes have achieved impressive results with Etobicoke Track-affiliated clubs in the west end of Toronto. Our athletes have a long history of participation in Olympic games, national and provincial championships, high school and public school finals, road racing, GTA-area athletic events and numerous international competitions. Several of our athletes hold records and top 10 results at the provincial and national level. Our exceptional coaching staff focus on providing each athlete with the direction, environment and developmental support to attain their personal best. Training programs are offered for sprinting, distance, throws and jumps for athletes of all ages and abilities, with a flexible, year-round training schedule offering practices 5 days/week. Whether you are just starting out or looking to sharpen your competitive edge, here are some of the benefits you can expect when you train with us:
- High calibre coaching for athletes of all ages and abilities
- Many traininggroups to choose from, depending on area of focus, schedule and training location
- Year-round training and competition for all competitive seasons (indoor track, outdoor track and cross country)
- Membership with Minor Track Association (MTA), Athletics Ontario (AO), Masters and other recognized associations is included
- Build confidence and develop skills that can be used on the track, in the classroom and beyond
- Build lifelong friendships
We train primarily at Centennial Park in Etobicoke with some groups practicing at the Toronto Track and Field Center at York University. In winter several other training locations in the west end of Toronto are used.
SUMMER SPORTS CAMP
2019 registration is now open! Head over to our Sports Camp page for full details, brochure and registration form.
CLUB OFFICE OPEN HOUSE
Our new office space at 385 The West Mall is almost ready! Join us for our grand opening Saturday, May 4th at 12:00pm.
Looking for more information?
Ready to register with us?
Looking for info on our coaches?